Metallic Happy Holidays Cupcakes
Perfect for the festive season and a great bake for New Years Eve, this cupcake design is super easy to recreate and is fun for the whole family!
For an edible gift, make your own personalised message 🍰 🎁
Email this recipe
- On a lightly dusted worktop, roll out your Navy Blue Renshaw Ready To Roll Fondant Icing, piercing any air bubbles with a pin.
- Then using a paintbrush, begin flicking the Rainbow Dust Metallic Paints over the Fondant, cleaning your brush in between colors. Allow to dry.
- Now using a small cookie cutter, begin to cut out enough fondant circles to cover all your cupcakes.
- Next on a lightly dusted worktop, begin to roll out your White Renshaw Fondant, and using a letter cutter cut out your cupcake message.
- Then using a little boiled and cooled water, attach the fondant letters to the Navy Blue Fondant circles.
- Finally attach the decorations to your cupcakes by placing them on a piped swirl of buttercream.