Lemon & Ginger Cookies
Great for Spring and Summer, give this delicious Lemon and Ginger cookie recipe by Reva Alexander Hawk a try on your next bake!
Email this recipe
- Before making your cookies, ensure you have : a Mixing Bowl, Stand Mixer with Paddle attachment, Spatula, Plastic Wrap and a Cookie Cutter.
- In a mixing bowl combine the sugar, ginger and lemon zest, add in the room temperature butter.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, until it turns light in color.
- Add in the eggs and combine until well incorporated.
- Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add in flour and beat until combined. Then remove from bowl and wrap into plastic wrap, chilling the dough for at least one hour in your refrigerator.
- Once the dough has chilled, preheat oven to 375 degrees and roll out your cookie dough to 1/8” thickness and cut out your desired shapes.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until your cookies start to turn golden on the edges.
- Finally allow to cool and enjoy!