Frankenstein Biscuits Recipe
Email this recipe
- Cover each cookie with a thin layer of apricot jam.
- Knead the Renshaw Green Ready to Roll Fondant until pliable before rolling out. Lightly dust your work surface with confectioner's sugar and roll out fondant to desired thickness.
- Cut the Renshaw Green Ready to Roll fondant into the same shape and size as the shortbread biscuits, and stick to each individual biscuit.
- To give a sheen to the surface of the fondant, gently smooth with the palm of your hand.
- Melt the milk chocolate over a bowl of boiling water.
- Dip the one end of each cookie into the milk chocolate, then tap to remove the excess and place on a tray in the fridge to set.
- Once set, roll out small balls of Renshaw White Ready to Roll Fondant and apply two to each biscuit to make eyeballs, using black royal icing to make pupils.
- Use the remainder of the black royal icing to make eyebrows and neck bolts and green royal icing to make a mouth and nose on each biscuit.