Fashion Jigsaw Cookies
Fashion-themed cookies, cut and designed in a jigsaw style. Perfect for sharing!
Email this recipe
- Roll out your cookie dough into a rectangular shape and divide using a knife into jigsaw pieces.
- Once cookies have been cooked and cooled, roll out your Renshaw Americas Fondant on a lightly dusted surface.
- Place cookies on icing and cut around the individual pieces, before attaching them to the fondant using a little boiled and cooled apricot jam.
- Using the 0.5mm nib of the Black Food Art Pen, lightly sketch your chosen design onto the cookies, and allow to dry.
- Once the pen has dried onto the fondant, use a small amount of the Rainbow Dust Turquoise ProGel color, diluted with cooled boiled water to paint onto the fondant.
- Once the ProGel has dried, using a tooth pick or the end of your paintbrush to apply dots of each of the metallic paints to the bottom of the dress, applying different pressure to achieve a variation in the size.
- Once Metallic Paint has dried, use 2.5mm nib of the Food Art Pen to outline your finished design.