Bobble Hat Cupcakes Recipe
Email this recipe
- Take a pallet knife and spread a little frosting onto the top of each cupcake and place a large marshmallow on top.
- Gently spread some frosting over the marshmallow to form a dome shape.
- Knead and roll out the Renshaw Red, Green and Blue Ready to Roll Fondant on a work surface lightly dusted with confectioner's sugar.
- Using a round cutter slightly bigger in circumference than one cupcake, cut out four disks each of the three different colors of fondant.
- Carefully place each disk of fondant over the marshmallows covered in frosting and on each cupcake gently smooth the fondant down with the palm of your hand.
- Smooth the fondant all the way down to the top of each cupcake, again using the palm of your hand to secure into position and completely cover the marshmallow and frosting centre.
- Using a paintbrush, moisten the edge of the fondant where it meets the top of each cupcake case with water and roll the cupcake in the white decorative sugar crystals.
- Finally roll twelve balls of Renshaw White Ready to Roll Fondant to act as the bobble for the bobble hat and moisten it with water.
- Roll the white fondant ball in the white decorative sugar crystals and stick to the top of each bobble hat cupcake.