Renshaw green ready to roll fondant icing in the 5lb pail is perfect for creating a stylish rolled fondant cake. Also ideal for decorating cakes, cupcakes and cookies.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Browse all Renshaw Fondant Icing.
Product UseThis pack will cover a variety of sizes of celebration cakes, please see our cake covering guide (page 19) for further information.
- Place cake on a cake board and lightly cover with buttercream icing or frosting
- Remove the fondant from the pack and knead until it is warm and pliable
- Lightly sprinkle your work surface with powdered sugar or corn starch to prevent sticking
- Press the ball of fondant flat and begin to roll out from the centre lifting and rotating as you go
- Gently lift the fondant over the rolling pin and drape over the cake, carefully smoothing the fondant starting from the top and working down the sides to achieve a perfect finish
- Trim off any excess fondant with a sharp knife or pastry cutter
Sugar, Glucose syrup, Palm oil, Glycerin, Tragacanth gum, Cellulose, Modified starch (Tapioca), Preservative: Potassium sorbate, Flavoring, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5
Serving Per container about 64. Serving Size 1.2oz (35g).
Amount per serving
Total fat 1.7g
of which saturates 0.8g
of which sugars 29g
Store in a cool, dry place away from light. Once opened, wrap any remaining fondant in foil or polythene to prevent drying. Do not refrigerate.