Brown Ready to Roll Fondant Icing 8.8oz
Renshaw brown ready to roll fondant icing in the 8.8oz pack is perfect for creating a stylish rolled fondant cake. Also ideal for decorating cakes, cupcakes and cookies.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Browse all Renshaw Fondant Icing.
Product UseThis pack will cover up to a 4 inch round cake, please see our cake covering guide (page 19) for further information.
- Place cake on a cake board and lightly cover with buttercream icing or frosting
- Remove the fondant from the pack and knead until it is warm and pliable
- Lightly sprinkle your work surface with powdered sugar or corn starch to prevent sticking
- Press the ball of fondant flat and begin to roll out from the centre lifting and rotating as you go
- Gently lift the fondant over the rolling pin and drape over the cake carefully smoothing the fondant starting from the top and working down the sides to achieve a perfect finish
- Trim off any excess fondant with a sharp knife or pastry cutter
Sugar, Glucose syrup, Palm oil, Glycerin, Tragacanth gum, Cellulose, Modified starch (Tapioca), Preservative: Potassium sorbate, Flavoring, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1
Allergy advice: Made in a factory that handles nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Kosher and Halal approved.
Serving Per container about 7. Serving Size 1.2oz (35g).
Amount per serving
Total fat 1.7g
of which saturates 0.8g
of which sugars 29g
Store in a cool, dry place away from light. Once opened, wrap any remaining fondant in foil or polythene to prevent drying. Use product at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze.